Saturday, October 09, 2004
i'm sorry
I’m sorry for not able to meet up w u today. I know of the disappointment. I’m sorry tt I fail to keep my words. Woke up early to complete this chap of stats which has 3 sections. Aft the 1st section, I was so tired tt I went to lala land. Wonder y I m always feeling so tired. Couldn’t be a lack of food cos I had bfast. Then wat could it be. *shrugs* when I woke up, it was time to get lunch for my siblings. Did another section b4 going to lala land again. Now I’m at my last section after which I’m starting on my assignment. Should I say I’m glad to haf tt self discipline to follow my schedule of revision or should I say tt I’m inflexible? Well in a mth’s time, I’ll haf the freedom which I yearn for so much. To do the things which I always want to do, to go out whenever I want to…
Wonder how ur day has been…
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
10:33 pm
__________________________________________